[Gocamino] [saintjames] two Sellos per etapa

HMe347 at aol.com HMe347 at aol.com
Thu Sep 13 06:16:26 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/12/2007 11:13:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ayoung2001 at yahoo.com writes:

I'm not  losing sleep over it, either.  Whether or not
I even seek it out next  time will depend entirely on
what's going on inside me at the time. I love  my two
Compostelas, no one can ever take them from me (well,
at least  not symbolically), I'm eternally grateful for
them. But each pilgrimage for  me is new and what comes
out of it in physical reality may be  entirely
different.

Rewards come in many  forms.

Ana - You are precisely on target.  Howard