[Gocamino] Canadian Pilgrimage

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 12 09:30:25 PDT 2007

Fellow pilgrims,

On Friday September 14th, I will be embarking on a Canadian "pilgrimage" walk with 2 other Camino pilgrims. We will walk 130 kilometers from North Bay to Sudbury, Ontario. When I returned from walking the Camino the first time in 2001, I noticed a definate corelation between walking and creativity...I became a writer and a filmmaker. We are walking to the film festival raise awareness about independant artists.

We will arrive on Tuesday September 18th at noon in time for the screening of my feature length documentary called Las Peregrinas...the women who walk, as part of the Cinefest Sudbury International Film Festival(Northern Connections program). I am honoured to share the Camino through my work.

To hear more about this journey, at 5:15pm EST today I will be interviewed on CBC Radio 102.3 in Sudbury with Sherry Huff.
www.cbc.ca/sudbury

Love and light,
Sue