[Gocamino] [saintjames] two Sellos per etapa

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 22:44:01 PDT 2007

It´s not up to any of us to change anyone else´s
attitudes, unless they are doing real damage. It´s not
up to us to say whether or not someone else´s a
compostela is worth anything.

It´s up to us to walk our own journey, help out where
and when we can, and leave other people alone to walk
their journeys. If they want to collect a diploma or
certificate, it´s their business. If they don´t, well.
Why waste the effort questioning other people´s
motives?

Judge not, so you will not be likewise judged.

Reb.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com