[Gocamino] [saintjames] two Sellos per etapa

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 04:33:11 PDT 2007

"It´s not up to any of us to change anyone else´s attitudes, unless they are doing real damage. It´s not
up to us to say whether or not someone else´s a compostela is worth anything."

My point was not to change anyones attitudes, but to say that I don't think it is a productive expenditure of energy worrying about what conditions are going to be placed on getting the Compostela.  Knowing what I know now about the gifts of walking the Camino, I just don't require it anymore.  It is totally an internal endeavor for me.

Glenn not up to any of us to change anyone else´s
attitudes, unless they are doing real damage. It´s not
up to us to say whether or not someone else´s a
compostela is worth anything.