[Gocamino] 2009 or 2010

Pat Rush PatRush1 at verizon.net
Tue Sep 11 13:12:36 PDT 2007

Patrick--the Camino guide from the Confraternity of St. James does give
churches and in many cases times of daily masses along the route.  I found
it possible to attend mass almost everyday.  Many of the churches have
pilgrim masses and the priests offer pilgrim blessings at the end of mass.
The blessings were particularly comforting.

Patricia Rush, upstate NY