[Gocamino] 2009 or 2010

patrick campell pdcnumberseven at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 11:24:30 PDT 2007

  I'm a Catholic man planning to walk the royal french route. My thought is that in 2009 instead of 2010 might be less crowded. I hope to go from parish to parish. will this be possible? and, is there any listings that may help me. Being a spiritual journey for me I want to attend daily Mass.
  Thank you all your posting, They  have been a wonderful source of information for me.

    Patrick D Campbell
  1418 Chestnut #4
  Everett,  Wa. 98201
  (425) 374-3573