[Gocamino] Al Dente

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 11:38:52 PDT 2007

Dear Grant:

I captured your e mail with the intention you sent it to me....but since I
sent the reply to GOCAMINO and because I received a few  irate e mails  from
Pilgrims...I had to explain it, not to you, but to them. Also, I  received e
mails to directly to my e mail  concurring with my opinion  about the 'al dente'
situation.

There was no malice on my part  but one particular reply sent to  me directly
convinced me that regardless of what one does to earn the daily  bread, there
are some out there who obviously take ---opinions---at a  very personal level
and don't allow for the free expression that we all  have as human beings and
as members of several forums in the Internet.

Remember Yusso and Susso monasteries?  Well, there are a few in here  who
think of themselves as the Yusso/Susso pilgrims....the know it all....who  can't
accept the opinions of others but the limited version they have of their  own
little perspective on how they see their miniscule world.

To the one who had the audacity to doubt my love for Spain and the  Spaniards
here is my message:  Love is NOT blind!

And now....to the beach I go to see my 3000+ Camino photos!

Ciao ....
Patricia de Miami