[Gocamino] bay area camino "alums"

Donald Schell donaldschell at saintgregorys.org
Thu Oct 18 10:27:21 PDT 2007

Michael,

(and responding to Bob S's question - )

I'd enjoy participating in this project with an interview.  I'm also
forwarding this to some San Francisco Bay Area pilgrims who may or
may not have seen your question.

Otis, Paul, Daniel, Kathy, and Susan,

In the note below Michael Barham is looking for Santiago pilgrims in
the San Francisco Bay Area willing to be interviewed for his D.Min.
doctoral research project.  I've told him I'm definitely interested

love,
donald