[Gocamino] Al Dente

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 18 09:27:38 PDT 2007

Patricia,

I thought my tongue in cheek was reference obvious, but perhaps not.
Juxtaposition.

I have captured many ancianos being themselves. It's part of the belleza,
part of the fabric of Spain. I was born an America, for better of for worse.
I consider myself fortunate to be able to travel the Continent, and
especially Spain. The kindness accorded me by the people along the Camino is
nothing short of amazing. The topography, architecture, food, wine and song,
from the El Grecos to the graffiti Madrileño, I love it all. I perceived no
malice in your posting, and was not chastening in my reply. The inference
was playful not punitive.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler