[Gocamino] Al Dente

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 14:30:58 PDT 2007

It is me who sent the e mail about the dental situation in Spain because
this is a Camino forum.....but, as I have received other e mails sent to me
directly, this problems seem to be happening in other countries in Europe,  too.

My deep and sincere sort of condolences to those who have felt utterly
offended by my e mail.  Their point of view doesn't change one bit my  opinion.  I
have traveled extensively and quite frequently all over  the world to have
been able to form my opinion and contrary to what others have  written to me, I
have seen better teeth 'maintenance' in underdeveloped  countries than what I
have seen in Spain....and other European countries.

I stated 'my opinion' which is not the same as a 'fact' (your  fact) and
what I have seen is a fact and therefore it becomes my  opinion, not necessarily
anybody else's.

Patricia
Grant, there is no malice in my former e mail.  In fact, I made it a  point
of taking pictures of old people and they are adorable and you know why:
because those in my photos are all toothless! cute and adorable....ok if you are
old...it goes with the charm and affection and personality of the people I
encountered.  My issue, and only mine, is that young people seem not to  care
.............and to each his own.....maybe I prepare some pasta  tonight...al
dente :)