[Gocamino] Video Camino

John Hussey highwayfl at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 16:45:11 PDT 2007

Pat:
I start in Sevilla on October 24th or so. I'll fly to
Madrid on 22nd, arrive 23rd, spend night there then,
after rested up, take the high speed train early in
the morning of the 24th to Sevilla (2.5 hrs), pick up
my credencial and start thge next morning walking
north. I am allowing 58 days to cover the walk and all
travel. After Santiago I plan to walk on to
Finisterra, then Muxia then walk back to Santiago.
I'll get a cheap 30 E airline ticket from here before
I leave for the leg Santiago-Madrid on December 17th
and fly back home 18th. Well, that is the anticipated
plan, anyway. I planned more or lewss the same for the
Camino Frances in Oct-Nov '05 and that mostly worked.

I had not planned on sending emails to the list here
or to the Santiago-Today forum but directly to a
listing of friends and family so as to keep them
apprised of where I was and a little of what i was
experiencing. On the Camino Frances I discovered that
it was an occasional pain to look for spotty internet
access and put in the time doing separate emails so I
just came up with a list on my Yahoo email account and
sent the same message to everyone. It seemed to have worked.