[Gocamino] bus-supported Camino, May 15-30, more information

Donald Schell donaldschell at saintgregorys.org
Tue Oct 16 13:27:08 PDT 2007

Pilgrim friends (especially Nancy who brought the missing flyer to my
attention):

Thanks for the heads-up that the attachment was not on my email to
our list.  David Hough did thoughtfully post the PDF of the flyer at
	http://gocamino.oakapple.net/library/schell-ultreya.pdf
and I hope you'll have a look at it there.  There's a good deal more
information than this in the flyer, but for starters -

We'll gather in Bilbao (so people can see the Guggenheim), and then
leave from take bus from there to Roncesvalles to begin walking.
Our selection of towns for lodging/base from there include Puente la
Reina, Viana, Santo Domingo de la Calzada, Castrojeriz, Astorga,
Bierzo Valley, Samo, Sarria, Arzua, and Santiago.

Where it works logistically, we'll staying in the same hotel for two
nights and using the bus to getting us to progressive start and end
points and then walking.  The cost of $3850 (with a deposit of $500
holding a place, and full payment due by February 15, 2008)  includes
lodging (double occupancy, a few singles available for $500 , ground
transportation, luggage transfers, selected sightseeing excursions,
all breakfasts, ten dinners and several lunches.  Airfare is not
included.  We're limiting the group to 28 people.

I hope you'll pass the link (or the flyer) on to people who might
welcome this way of experiencing the Camino.

love,
donald