[Gocamino] American Pilgrim Magazine

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 01:57:57 PDT 2007

Thank you, Bob.
That magazine is a labor of love, especially that
particular issue. It´s been two years in the making,
and I am terribly proud of it. Dozens of talented
North American pilgrims contributed to it.

FYI, it´s the last one you´ll be getting in the mail.
Our Fearless Leaders at American Pilgrims on the
Camino decided recently to suspend the hard-copy
magazine for financial reasons and go with an
all-online version from here on. I´m not sure of
George Greenia´s involvement in that, nor mine, for
that matter.

Still. I am very glad you got yours (finally!) and you
enjoyed it!
Rebekah

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com