[Gocamino] American Pilgrim Magazine

Linda McInnis mrfsealah at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:07:40 PDT 2007

I, too, received this magazine just days after I returned from walking.
Since I chose not to take a camera with me, it was a real gift to be able to
show my partner some of the places where I had walked, as well as to read
the excellent articles.

Many thanks for this great publication!

Linda in Colorado