[Gocamino] American Pilgrim Magazine

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 10 16:56:20 PDT 2007

Today’s mail brought the Spring, 2007, issue of American Pilgrim
(Vol. 2 # 1), the official magazine of the American Pilgrims on the
Camino organization. I am pleased to report that I am delighted with
the new issue. It has kept up the standards set by the previous
issues. I wish to thank George Greenia and his associates at the
College of William and Mary for another excellent production. The art
works, both photos and drawings, by several of the organization
members are particularly outstanding.

Bob S.