[Gocamino] USA Confraternity - OK to mention God?

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:09:36 PDT 2007

I make resources available for Pilgrims.

Some cry foul over watching the weather, some swear all maps are
superfluous, some condemn this and some decry that. If you don’t wish to
make use of any or all of the resources I make available, please, by all
means DO NOT.

Maps are not for everyone, but some get warm fuzzies by knowing where the
next town lies. I’ve made GPS trackpoints available for numerous Caminos as
well. Not everyone’s cup of tea. That doesn’t mean we get should nasty
towards someone who carries a GPS. Some stay in five star Paradors, others
leave no donativo. To each his own. Chill.

Howard’s point of view is his and his alone. And that’s just fine with me;
everyone has their own spin on life. I am not pushing anything down anyone’s
throat, Howard. Not thumping any Bibles, not proselytizing, simply making
resources available. A broad spectrum of resources. If it’s not for you,
then fine, it really makes no difference to me. No emotional investment to
whether you make use of all or make no use of none. Your personal attracts,
however, make your position on tolerance unmistakable. I’m quite accepting
of everyone’s position, and Howard is more than welcome to continue down his
current path.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler