[Gocamino] Pilgrim Radio Interview

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Wed May 23 09:13:36 PDT 2007

Pilgrims,

On Sunday I was interviewed on the Christina Cherneskey show on CFRB 1010 Radio in Toronto, Ontario about my personal Camino story. A man called in and talked about a 6 day pilgrimage that takes place in August from Milton to Midland, Ontario called the Sacred Cross Pilgrimage. If you check out the site you will find a number of different groups take pilgrimages to this site. www.martyrs-shrine.com It might be helpful to people who can't make it to Spain, but would like to do a pilgrimage here in Canada.

You can go to this site to listen to the 1/2 hour interview.
http://www.cfrb.com/shows/501342

Namaste
Sue