[Gocamino] Camino-related Lit: k/Dorette

Elcaminomejala at aol.com Elcaminomejala at aol.com
Wed May 16 16:16:42 PDT 2007

Thanks for ur mail.

k, I think u may have hit right on it in comparing Aviva to Coehlo,  that
maybe being the reason why am having a diff time with the first  one-am not into
the second one at all. I should give it half the chances  I've given Coehlo...

On the other hand am finishing a book by Toro de Suso which takes  place in
Compostela, not directly Camino-related, but since it does take  place in
Compostela, it has relevance and makes interesting points re: the  cathedral,
Jacobean traditions, etc. Besides, it is well written and I  like Suso!

I wonder what other Camino-related lit, fellow-pilgrims may  recommend?

Best,

xm

I haven't but I wanted to- have read Sue Kenney's book,  tres fabulous..
What is challenging about The Journey?

thanks! dorette

C'est si Bon! owner and chef, Dorette Snover

In a message dated 5/16/2007 10:50:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,