[Gocamino] Camino-related Lit: k/Dorette

sue.kenney at sympatico.ca sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Thu May 17 11:42:20 PDT 2007

Thanks for the feedback Dorette. Writing a book on the Camino was a labour
of love and still is.

For those of you who know Robert Ward (Virgin Trails) his second book will
be out in September called All the Pilgrims. He's a fabulous literary
writer. I am more of a storyteller. This week I have finished my second book
about a journey walking the Portuguese Route in both directions. Just before
I left I was given an Eagle Feather by a Native friend who had a dream about
me. On this journey I had a more religious experience and because I carryied
an Eagle Feather, I connected with the Creator at the same time. The book is
called Confessions of a Pilgrim. I use the word confession in its other
meaning as a public statement of beliefs. The book will be released at Book
Expo in Toronto on June 9/10. I am excited and very nervous.

Love and light,
Sue