[Gocamino] perhaps I missed it but...

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Fri May 4 18:14:01 PDT 2007

Yes, you can get a Taxi in Pamplona to St. Jean.

The other way is: Take a train Madrid-Hendaya (in the border Spain-France)
then another train Hendaya-Bayonne and another one Bayonne-St. Jean.

But I think the easiest and cheapest is the first one because you can share
the prize of the taxi among others pilgrims.

Buen Camino

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain