[Gocamino] perhaps I missed it but...

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Fri May 4 17:54:14 PDT 2007

I have another question for all you helpful people.   In September we will be landing in Madrid and heading for St. Jean to start the Camino.  Somehow I haven't seen any information yet in my readings on what is the best way to go from Madrid to St. Jean -- bus to Pamplona and then what?  Or train or ... ?   We would like to use public transport rather than a taxi if there is a way to do that (it won't be on a Sunday).  We'd appreciate any suggestions!

Rita and Wes
wesrita at comcast.net