[Gocamino] perhaps I missed it but...

blaroli at aol.com blaroli at aol.com
Fri May 4 18:50:48 PDT 2007

Hi,
Not knowing precisely how to get from there to there is the significance of the Camino pilgrimage....... And it is a wow!)
In Pamplona, (your best bet), just go to the -messy- bus station.... Either there will be a bus going to Roncevalles or there will be quite a few back-packed, non-local-language-speaking, walkers rearing to get to Roncesvalles negotiating taxi, or whatever, transportation.( The taxis ring the bus station and their fares are regulated by the Navarrese government.)
Your human-family trek will commence right then and there...  and you will arrive in Roncesvalles in time for the Pilgrims' blessing with an open soul.... so to speak.
I do envy you.
Hugs!
Rosina