[Gocamino] camino blues??

Marcus Wilder marcuswilder2 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 06:43:55 PDT 2007

I believe you have mis-diagnosed your condition.  Long-distance walking
is a disease.  The sufferer is terminally infected with one exposure.
For victims of this disease, the horizon is always there, quietly
taunting.  Jim Peele, who participates here, is an admitted victim.   I
am an old man with physical infirmities.  I dream almost constantly of
walking next year from Oslo to Santiago de Compostela.  If I can find
the money, I will do it.  On the Via de la Plata, I met several victims
who do nothing but walk.  Walking became their lives.