[Gocamino] blood tests and procrit for pilgrim in camino...pls need help....

Renato Alvarado Vidal machi at telsur.cl
Sat Feb 24 19:22:50 PST 2007

	Dear Martha, because of your condition, I should advise:
- Avoid the very demanding climb from S.Jean PP.
- Start from Roncesvalles, so if there is any anemia, it would not be
symptomatic going down from the mountains and through the lower lands
of La Rioja, up to Belorado, at the other side of the River Ebro's
valley; in Belorado you are  two days away from Burgos, and this is a
city with very good facilities. In Burgos you'll have no problem
getting your blood test done.
- Send the Procrit to the Burgos' courier's office of your choice
(A.Express, DHL, you name it) They can keep it refrigerated all the way.
- If you need the Procrit, use it; go to some Internet facility, buy
another Procrit and send it to wait for you in Santiago de Compostela.
- If there is no anemia in Burgos, resend the Procrit to Santiago in
the same refrigerated way.
- You can also replicate the process at another points of El Camino,
in places like Leon or Astorga.

	Anyway, I think you will not have any anemia; august is hot and you
will lost water a lot, your blood will concentrate and you'll have
the best hematocrit in a long time :-)

	From a warm summer night in the faraway islands, Buen Camino!

	Machi. MD.