[Gocamino] Less crowded/cooler route?

Kinsey Oleman casharus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 13:52:08 PST 2007

Or, If you don't mind rain and mud, you could just
walk the Camino Frances in April. I never once
experienced a full albergue along the way and spent a
couple nights completely alone (once in a sparkling
new municiple hostel with heated floors).
Keep in mind there are also some side route options
that take you off the main route at times. Just after
Leon you have the option of leaving the highway. In
Galicia you can take a beautiful day off the main
route to visit the monestary at Samos.

kinsey