[Gocamino] Health issues on the Caminos

Tania A. Heinemann taniar at golden.net
Sat Feb 24 11:11:32 PST 2007

Let's not also forget that Spain has many wonderful Farmacia's offering
homeopathics and supplements, all of which are very successful for many,
many people :-)

The other thing is our frame of mind, if we anticipate ill-health, anxiety,
etc. we WILL manifest this on our Camino, whereas if we let go and let
ourselves heal, from the inside-out, wonderful things can happen! (ie
placebo affect, body, mind & spirit connection, etc)

Tania