[Gocamino] Camino starting mid May

Anita Baroldi av8rldy at mac.com
Sat Feb 24 23:53:40 PST 2007

Good Evening,

I am a newbie & looking forward to the Camino.

I will be starting in mid to late May.  Will it be necessary to take a
sleeping bag or will I be able to function with a cotton or silk liner?
  I wish to go very light.

Is the Camino cellular friendly as I will like to check-in with family
& friends left behind?

Does anyone have advise for inexpensive flights from the US?  I live in
So. Calif. & will be leaving from there.  If there is anyone in the
southwestern states who wish to chat, you may reach me @ 949  212-3206.
  Or any peo. in are planning to arrive in mid to late May?

Many Thanks & Namaste,
	Anita