[Gocamino] procrit

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 10:29:05 PST 2007

For Joanie...from pilgrim Martha

3 months ago I talked to my  doctor who prescribes the procrit about
returning to spain.  he suggested  taking the procrit  with me this time.  but  the
doctor  did not know that Procrit needs refrigeration.  the  pharmacist told me
this.
and i am quite aware of the need  to prepare early -  that is why i am asking
the logistical questions now -  6 months ahead of our departure.
last year my doctor gave me a double  dose shot before i left, and i toughed
it out the last 2 weeks although i felt  weak and cold and got sick.  this
next camino i want to figure a practical  way to keep the Rx refrigerated.
But please thank joeanie for her  advice and all the time she spent replying

http://www.aol.com.