[Gocamino] Health and the camino

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Sat Feb 24 10:04:13 PST 2007

Thanks Joanie for the suggestions.....I will forward them to my  friend.

She did camino last year but this year she wants to go for two months  rather
than one.  She is a retired doctor in dentistry so she knows what  she needs.
She needs to know if with something from her own doctor or by  her own self
she can walk into any hospital in Spain, explain her condition and  get her
procrit.

She is in such good health she plays soccer for several USA female  teams!

I am cc her.
Buen camino...and many thanks ...:)
Patricia
http://www.aol.com.