[Gocamino] Anita

Eileen Prior cnocan at optonline.net
Fri Feb 23 11:31:20 PST 2007

Anita,  I did the Camino in May and I would say you should take a sleeping bag...there are very light compact ones available....you could check out www.mountainhardwear.com or www.golite.com on line and they have different price ranges.  Get a good pair of boots and wear them several times and buy a few good pairs of socks.  You will be amazed at how little you need for the journey.  I began the Camino in Roncesvalles so I cannot tell you about starting in St J.  this will be a life changing experience and you will meet wonderful people.      Eileen