[Gocamino] Less crowded/cooler route?

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 14:50:43 PST 2007

The Via de la Plata (from Seville) is not crowded but very, very hot in Summer.

The AGACS (galician Association) has just marked yellow arrows from
Lisbon to Porto, so now it's very possible to walk all the portuguese
Route, noy crowded but you wouldn't walk alone as the Via de la Plata.
Only a few albergues in the Portuguese side.

The Camino del Norte, from Irun, not crowded, only few albergues in
Vasque Country and Cantabria.

The Camino del Sureste, from Valencia or Alicante, very well marked
two years ago by the Alicant Association (Thanks, Paco Serra, for your
generous work with your GPS), and with a detailed guided available at
www.amigosdelcamino.com in spanish and french (soon in english, too)

So, the only crowded camino is the french camino.

Buen Camino.