[Gocamino] Lori Volking

Eileen Prior cnocan at optonline.net
Mon Feb 12 15:59:31 PST 2007

Lori,  Someone advised me to get Mephisto boots, I bought them 6 months before I left for the Camino and wore them hiking here in the US.  I saw people with all makes of boots, sneakers even and a Doctor from Chile walking barefoot!!  Buy good socks, smartwool or the likes and liners are also good. If you are going to England you might check out Ryanair, they have very inexpensive trips to Spain..I do not know if they leave from Heathrow. Do a lot of walking before hand and wear your backpack on these walks.  Good luck      Eileen