[Gocamino] Lori Volking

James Eyskens jeyskens at austin.rr.com
Mon Feb 12 19:19:37 PST 2007

I wore Mephisto boots on the Camino and have no regrets although I'm
currently using lighter (and cheaper) Merrill's.  I'm a firm believer in
smart wool and would recommend them over any other sock.  Ryanair
flights to Spain leave from Stanstead, but there are flights to Spain
from Gatwick on easyjet.  I don't know of any budget flights from
Heathrow, although Iberia does fly into and out of there.

Jim