[Gocamino] Orisson

John Hussey highwayfl at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 10:03:01 PDT 2007

I did about the same in early October 2005 and when i
received my Credencial in SJPdP, the elder gentleman
said that I should continue on, even though I had just
arrived a continent away, was was tired, had jet lag,
but who was I to argue and away I went upwards to be
gin the adventure-even though by now it was about 2:00
or so in the afternoon.

I arrived in orisson about 5:30 or thereabouts and it
was full and they would not let me stay-even on the
floor! I slept in the shepherds cave on the right at
the top of the Pyrenees before the downhill path to
Roncesvalles.

So, if you wish to stay there, you must make
reservations ahead of time-something the elder
Frenchman failed to tell me!