[Gocamino] Weather in September

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 18:19:45 PDT 2007

Thank you Amy for your notes and advice.  I am wondering, though, about just taking a sleeping bag liner instead of a sleeping bag when we will be walking the last three weeks of September and the first week of October. Would it be too cold at times to be without a sleeping bag?  And what happened in the one place that there wasn't a blanket offered?  We would love to leave our bags behind because we are going very light, with just day packs, and the (down) bag takes up lots of room even though it packs down pretty small.  We'd love to hear from some of you who are familiar with the weather in September and early October and your thoughts on the sleeping bag vs. a liner..

Rita and Wes