[Gocamino] Weather in September

Enola Romano ynthp4prez at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 19:29:08 PDT 2007

Rita & Wes-

I walked from Leon to Santiago last fall at roughly
the same time you are walking this year and I had the
opposite experience as Amy. There was only one place
that I did not need it. I found the weather cool
enough for a lightweight down bag. My bag weighed just
under a pound but I gave up the zipper in order to get
one that light. In retrospect having a zipper would
have given me just a bit more flexibility which would
have been nice.

Buen camino!

Nola