[Gocamino] Seeking wisdom...

Patricia Barboni pbarboni at cox.net
Sat Apr 7 09:03:39 PDT 2007

Ditto re the guides by John Brierley...."A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de
Santiago" ISBN 1-84409-069-8  was updated in 2006 - it's a manageable size,
great maps including elevations, which I haven't seen in any others.
Also you might want to visit the website of American Pilgrims on the Camino
- the non-profit organization based in the US.  It's loaded with info and
links to other sites.
http://www.americanpilgrims.com

Buen Camino!
Patricia in So. Calif.