[Gocamino] Now Lice???

Hathor821@aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 10:42:52 PDT 2006

My first little camino took place May of this year and other  than more
pilgrims from countries where a daily shower is an event for the 7th  day of the
week, I don't see how this can be avoided other than for the  albergues to have
more money at hand to wash beds sheets and pillow  cases.

In Castrojeriz I volunteered to help registering pilgrims  to the now
deceased hospitalero Jose (he died in the train crash of 2  months ago) and I had to
rattle the donativo box on the ears of the pilgrims  coming from the East of
Spain and in my opinion it would have been easier to  squeeze juice from a
stone than from them.

I have some pretty good, funny and sad stories.......for our  book.

Patricia
Miami and my camino