[Gocamino] Now Lice???

Callie Householder callie.householder at mac.com
Tue Oct 10 11:15:53 PDT 2006

We traveled the Camino from Oct to Nov last year and although we didn't have
bedbug bites a fellow pilgrim we met was eaten alive with them. We stayed at
the auberque in Estella, and unfortunately it being late in the season they
had pretty much stopped any cleaning or disinfecting of the rooms and
showers. It was a real shame that our experience there was so awful because
instead of enjoying the beautiful town we headed out as quickly as possible.
Our friend on the walk that next day was covered with large bites and
blotches all over her face and arms. I don't know if there was any lice I
was only glad that I didn't put myself in direct contact with the bedding
there. Sleeping bags saved us greatly!

Callie