[Gocamino] Lodgings towards the end of the French Way

Richard Ferguson <peregrino@att.net. peregrino at att.net
Fri Mar 17 17:14:26 PST 2006

Have faith that it will all work out.  One time I was in a small town, off the main camino route, and the refugio was kind of trashed, with no one there.  I went to the local bar for a bit to eat, and asked the bartender for a place to stay.  I listed every spanish word that I could think of, hotel, hostel, refugion, pension, etc.  She looked at me and said "una cama" (a bed).  I agreed, she called, and a lady came by to pick me up and put me up in her mom's house.  It worked out great, I got a good shower and a good night's sleep.

Fe. Faith.  Es lo que necesitas. It's what you need.

Richard

-------------- Original message from Lynne Gilberg <lgedit at sbcglobal.net>: --------------