[Gocamino] speaking of le puy

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:24:21 PST 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day...

I just received a CD from Oliver Schroer, who fiddled his way across the
LePuy route and recoded his music played within several churches and
cathedrals along the Way.

His music is lovely, b-t-w, but an added plus is that many of the pieces
were recorded along the Chemin from Le Puy and on his website are glorious
photos of that route both in his CD on on the website...different from the
usual and yet quite representative of that route from those who haven't had
the good fortune to make that part of the journey.  (www.oliverschroer.com)

There is a lovely black and white photo of St. Sernin, a place where I
stopped for the past two years...near Lauzerte.

I guess we're all starting to get 'homesick' for the Camino...American
Pilgrims has issued almost 100 credentials for pilgrims walking in May so
far....

Kathy
ps. see many of you in Boulder...there are still a few places left and I'd
love to meet you all there
gatherings at americanpilgrims.com

pss I don't get a kick-back for his CD...just enjoy it