[Gocamino] Thanks, everyone!

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 20:34:48 PST 2006

May you find peace along your path,
Kathy

ps...and leave your rock at the Cruz de Fero, along with countless
others....

buen camino!

From: Jethess777 at aol.com
To: gocamino at oakapple.net
Subject: [Gocamino] Thanks, everyone!
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:17:13 EST

Thanks, everyone, for your moral support and words of wisdom.   I will be on
the camino alone and had hesitated taking a chance, but looks like "taking
that chance" might be among the greatest adventures.
Thanks also for the input re: scallop shell.   I'll be taking a rock from
home myself and will have it wrapped with a bundle of intentions from folks
back
here (southern California).
As for what I do, I carry a caseload of developmentally disabled children.
I am a hobbyist along several lines, notably small scale farming.   All four
of my grandparents were born in Europe, hence my interest in languages,
history, religious customs and European cultures in general.   I was
educated
primarily on the East coast (Penn State University), but attended graduate
school at
UCLA.   My own personal intentions for walking the camino include obtaining
some resolve on a case that remains open to police for nearly 40 years.   On
10-15-1966, my brother was abducted never to be heard from again...   no
body, no
artifacts and no communication from anyone concerning him ever surfaced.
J.H.