[Gocamino] Thanks, everyone!

Jethess777@aol.com Jethess777 at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 18:17:13 PST 2006

Thanks, everyone, for your moral support and words of wisdom.   I will be on
the camino alone and had hesitated taking a chance, but looks like "taking
that chance" might be among the greatest adventures.
Thanks also for the input re: scallop shell.   I'll be taking a rock from
home myself and will have it wrapped with a bundle of intentions from folks back
here (southern California).
As for what I do, I carry a caseload of developmentally disabled children.
I am a hobbyist along several lines, notably small scale farming.   All four
of my grandparents were born in Europe, hence my interest in languages,
history, religious customs and European cultures in general.   I was educated
primarily on the East coast (Penn State University), but attended graduate school at
UCLA.   My own personal intentions for walking the camino include obtaining
some resolve on a case that remains open to police for nearly 40 years.   On
10-15-1966, my brother was abducted never to be heard from again...   no body, no
artifacts and no communication from anyone concerning him ever surfaced.
J.H.