[Gocamino] Camino Portugues

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:25:58 PST 2006

Alan, Grant, Robert...anyone....

I will be in St. Jean de Luz in May as a reunion with most of my many
sisters.  We will be close to the Camino and will relax together and
reminisce about previous journeys...

However, since my heart is always on the Camino, I'd like to plan to walk
the Camino Portugues while I'm in Europe....

So, is there any way to go directly from St. Jean de Luz (Biarritz) to Porto
or Tui?  Possibly through Bilbao?

I realize the cost of getting from one coast of Spain to another may
prohibit it, but I'm willing to give it a try if there's a way.  Thank you
for considering,

Kathy