[Gocamino] booking buses

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 07:54:40 PST 2006

Susan has it right.

For unknown reasons, you need to use a Spanish credit card to book on Alsa.
Even if you had a tarjeta de credito española and tried to book a June
passage today, it would not let you. You can't make reservas this far in the
future.
By the way when you go to alsa.es, fill in the blanks ...
origen: MADRID EST.SUR
destino: PIEDRAFITA
Note the spelling ... Pedrafita do Cebreiro is alternately spelled
Piedrafita do Cebreiro. For our Alsa purposes, simply Piedrafita.

And thanks, Kathy for the recommendation on my little Peregrino Website
http://groups.msn.com/ElCaminoSantiago . I have tried to make it user
friendly, and info-rich.

I do so miss hearing from our Miss Rosina Wachtel, and pray she experiences
a contined rejuvination.

Buen Camino a todos,

Grant

Grant Spangler