[Gocamino] Camino Portugues

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 05:45:07 PST 2006

Looking for at www.renfe.es ... best options may be:

1.- St. Jean de Luz - San Sebastian
2.- San Sebastian - Miranda de Ebro - Vigo
or  San Sebastian - Ponferrada - Vigo
or  San Sebastian - Burgos - Vigo
3.- Vigo - Tui

Always with prizes between 45-50 euros and between 12-14 hours travelling to
Vigo.

The train to Tui is the same than goes to Barcelos and Porto

Buen Camino, enjoy this nice Camino

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.