[Gocamino] lessons, insights on camino?

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 02:53:13 PST 2006

Hi Wendy.

I agree, to walk alone let you to resolve your own problems and to decide
yourself much better than walking in a crowded group. People helps you when
they see you need it. And it's great to arrive in Compostela after 800 km.
walking!

Congratulations for your Camino, you will return to walk the Camino, I'm
sure,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain