[Gocamino] Ooooooops?

Jethess777 at aol.com Jethess777 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 18:38:44 PST 2006

Patricia,
     I did feel the same way about some of the animals I saw while on the
Camino, particularly a poor sheep that was tied within a fenced area.   It was
one of the places that I passed while walking into Padron.   It was a hot Sunday
afternoon when I saw this.   There were a few overhead vines and I coaxed her
(I'm pretty sure it was a female) under one of them when I took her picture.
She was bleating, as if to say, please rescue me from this!   My heart bled
for her, but there was nothing I could do.
     The dogs were just beautiful specimens, but kept for specific purposes,
and not for the pleasure of owning a dog.   But that's farm life in much of
the world, I'm afraid.

     -Joanie