[Gocamino] Ooooooops?

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Sun Dec 3 14:41:32 PST 2006

In a message dated 12/3/2006 5:17:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
blaroli at aol.com writes:

pain has  very tough, and very protective, laws when it comes to animals,
domestic or  otherwise.  This has always puzzled me in view of the brutality of
bullfights.

I don't know about the Spanish culture concerning pets but  from my own point
of view, if we see our deceased pets when we die, it is my  thought that
Spaniards will not see much of their pets in Heaven. I have  never seen a Spaniard
sort of madly in love with his dog or cat as I have seen  this in this
country (USA) where billions of Dollars are spent on our pets  for the spoiled life
that many humans don't enjoy. To have seen many  dogs tied to a post during my
camino brought sadness to my heart.  I would  have never done a thing like
this to the two I had who died of old age and to  my three cats --all former
homeless--who run our home, from inside,  because it is theirs as much as mine.
And about bullfights, I find the  whole episode barbaric for not lack of a
better printable word.

Patricia
de Miami y mi camino