[Gocamino] FW: Santiago DeCompostela

Mulligan, Pat PMulligan at gov.state.ga.us
Wed Apr 12 07:19:32 PDT 2006

hi everyone:  any advice for us?

________________________________

From: James L. Mulligan [mailto:jlm at simulaw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:12 AM
To: Mulligan, Pat
Cc: Kathy Gower; GASpangler at hotmail.com
Subject: Santiago DeCompostela

Mother -

Can you drop this question to your email group?

What is the best way to travel swiftly, if that is possible, from
Santiago deCompostela to Madrid. We anticipate arriving in Santiago May
17, and need to be in Madrid by the following afternoon if possible, in
order to stay the night in that city just prior to our return flight to
the States May 19. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

James L. Mulligan, Esq.
Simpson & Mulligan, P.L.L.C.
Wheelock Office Park, Suite S-1
31 Old Etna Road
Lebanon, New Hampshire  03766
603-448-1877 Ext. 1 (Phone)
603-448-2989 (Fax)

This electronic mail transmission (e-mail) and all documents
accompanying this email contain information from the Law Offices of
Simpson & Mulligan, P.L.L.C. which may be confidential or privileged.
The information is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it was addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, or use of this email information is
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us
by email or telephone immediately.